Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Motion Recognizing Mobile Phone

Sharp designed it for Vodafone. In Japan people will be able to fool around with their cell phones without touching the keypad - just twist and roll... or whatever...

Most interesting applications for this phone model will be specially designed games (I don't believe in shaking my phone to make it call to someone). However, it will be great fun to balance a marble on the screen by balancing the mobile phone on the palm of your hand or what about a game of golf, swinging the mobile phone like mad (do this on metro and you get few swings in exchange) to make your character swing like Tiger. Golf game is actually already available, but to my knowledge, this idea of marble balancing is still only in my head (hint - give me money and I tell you about it).

I wanna get my hands on those handies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home