Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Smartner Mobile Email Partner

Smartner is a company, which I have been following for over two years now. Their middleware is just excellent. With it you can conveniently read your email on the move and it is not only about email anymore, you can have your office on your pocket. I had a chance to follow their first steps in Asia quite closely. I liked the product then and I like it now. Market conditions weren't the best few years back, but now the swing is on.

IDC just released a report called "Worldwide Mobile Middleware 2004 – 2008 Forecast and Analyses". In this report, Smartner is mentioned just after Research in Motion as a winner in middleware sector. Smartner sure has gone a long way to be trusted partner for many big players like IBM, Microsoft, Nokia etc. I hope that this latest news will help them to garner some valuable market attention.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home